MSA Program Profiles
MSA develops workforce and knowledge management solutions to meet immediate demands and that make a lasting, ongoing impact on how learning is delivered. Our rigorous, creative designs combine practical solutions with innovative approaches to today's learning and delivery challenges. Our innovative solutions utilize a diverse range of instructional technologies to maximize the value and effectiveness of the learning experience for the end user.
These are profiles of some of the successful programs our talented designers and developers have produced:
- Enterprise-wide online development and delivery model created for the Financial Services division of First Marblehead for new-hire orientation and refresher training. The eight-module training series on such topics as trust management, accounting, securitization and capital markets resulted in more effective knowledge sharing and reduced training time.
- Self-paced online instruction focused on teaching managed care and reimbursement topics to sales teams in the radiology division at GE Healthcare. Scenario-based learning modules addressed challenge of creating a unified curriculum and performance standard for recently merged sales and marketing groups.
- Online Newsletter provided Total Learning Concepts with a dynamic delivery tool for meeting a diverse range of content and instructional needs for Managed Care online resource. The product enabled the company to provide their customers with timely information and intelligence that could be tailored to individual audience needs.
- Global development and delivery strategy to meet business partner training and knowledge transfer priorities for PerkinElmer. Fast track online program for Finance Division, developed using Articulate development platform, launched an enterprise-wide cash management initiative and served as a model for cost-effective delivery of self-paced, computer-based instruction of divisional and cross-functional training.
- Blended curriculum and delivery platform enabled Boston Medical Center to distribute instruction on child development issues to a diverse service population including physician, parents and other care givers. The blended curriculum employing CD-ROM, video, and classroom-based instruction provided the flexibility needed to tailor instruction to different and performance outcomes.
- Online product development seminars for Genzyme Corporation and its worldwide audience provided a forum for key thought leaders to deliver knowledge and information to development teams in the biomedical and regulatory areas. The 11 model series formed the foundation for a unique blended learning model that offered mission-critical product development knowledge to a global audience in different formats including webcasting, CD-ROM, video-conferencing and online instruction.
- Innovative Video Magazine for Raytheon Company facilitated broader exchange of information between divisions around the world. The 20-program series provided engaging profiles of the company's diverse range of businesses.
- CD-ROM selling and training tool for Alcon Surgical provided an easy to access, comprehensive resource for ophthalmologists on the features and capabilities of new intraocular lens. The multiple-use, interactive curriculum, combining animation and video, served as a valuable knowledge base to tailor sales calls to the unique needs of each physician.
- Rapid eLearning model enabled Boston Scientific Corporation to provide regulatory, technical, and compliance information and training on a timely cost-effective basis. The series of e-learning programs, each running 60-90 minutes, dealt with issues of quality control, clinical science, research & development, and regulatory affairs and were translated into eleven languages.
- Interactive learning series for IBM provided an engaging, self-paced platform to meet OSHA health and safety compliance training. The flexible instructional and assessment package covering such diverse topics as emergency first aid, laser safety, and driver safety, enabled easy customization and delivery in multiple formats including print, video, CD-ROM and online formats.
Review the case studies for a more in-depth look of how we have successfully met real-world learning and development challenges for clients.